- Writing in Computer Science:
- Who writes in CS?
- To whom do they write?
- Why do they write? (Exigence!)
- Review NWWK Threshold Concept 1
- Adapting your writing to suit your (and your audience's!) needs...
- Take a minute to reflect on your Genre Writing assignment. What kind of expectations from your audience did you rely on that are similar to or dissimilar from things you expect when you casually read about topics that are interesting to you? Do your choices provide any insight to your identity as a writer? If so, what does the term "voice" mean in your writing?
- Freewrite for 5-10 minutes about these considerations.
- Read Threshold concept 2 in NWWK, pgs. 35-46