- Time for the first COAM Quiz -- are you ready?
- Put everything away except a pen and don't forget to write your name on these!
What Dr. Song Expects!
- Conferences next week!
- Be sure and read chapters 4-6 of Coming of Age in Mississippi (COAM) before next Tuesday, February 5th. You will have a reading response due on Thursday, February 7th over those sections!
- You will turn those in at the beginning of Composition on that day.
- Created Equal Readings for next Tuesday:
- Chapter 15, "Claiming Territory for the Union", pages 374-379 and
- Chapter 17, "Resistance and Legal and Military Authority", pages 410-417 and "The Goal of Indian Assimilation", pages 423-425.