- Cover Letter drafting!
- What's the purpose of a cover letter?
- It's not always easy:
Cover Letter Requirements:
- Find a position to "apply" for. This can be a real thing (like an internship or job you want to actually apply for in the near future, or one that perhaps you've already applied to) or for the type of position you hope to be able to obtain once you graduate.
- Work together with people you share interests with (maybe find classmates in the same CS track as you?) and spend a little time looking for job postings that you are interested in (even if only hypothetically).
- Write up a cover letter as if you were applying for the position/internship, following the guidelines/suggestions outlined above.
- Cover Letter Draft Due: Monday, April 9th by 12:00pm to Blackboard!