- Special Guest! Ms. Gonzalez will be visiting at the beginning of class today.
- After her visit, you have an online assignment.
- Your goal today is to work with your Game Assignment teammates to brainstorm for Checkpoint 1.
- This checkpoint isn't due until the Thursday after Spring Break, but it's always good to get a jump start before everyone heads out to do their Spring Break thing.
- Each team, for participation credit this week, needs to email me (be sure to include everyone's name who participated) the following:
- At least three potential topics for your game
- Ideas about the roles each member will play in completing this assignment (who wants to lead the research, who wants to be creative with the construction, etc.)
- None of the things you email have to be final. This is just an opportunity for you to get a start on your project and not procrastinate!
- Please send the email to me sometime before the end of the day today.