- Today, I'd like you to SCRUM for the first 15 minutes of class, to organize your ideas about group presentations and the eventual Ethics project.
- Afterward, we'll conduct the presentations for the day.
- Finally, you'll have the opportunity to workshop your writing.
- I'd like you to consider seeking feedback for revision if you've begun to compose interview and/or elevator responses.
- If you want to practice with any of these, I can also serve as evaluator for you.
- Use your time wisely!
- Many of you will find that your Midterm Portfolio has been evaluated and a grade has been entered in Blackboard.
- If not, yours will be finished later today.
- For everyone, a printed rubric with some feedback will be returned to you on Tuesday.
- Please save any questions until you have received your feedback!
- My office hours will be moved back one hour tomorrow (to 1pm).
- I will not be available from noon to 1.