Tips for Peer Review:
- Read the piece all the way through, without commenting, first.
- Make sure to ask your reviewee about things you don't understand!
- Be sure that any comments are constructive.
- Use the skills you've learned this semester to help the writer make improvements!
- After you're done, answer any questions the writer might have for you.
Things to ask your Reviewee about:
- research log
- testing your claims! do they hold water?
- types of argumentation
- research materials
- If you didn't sign up for your final conference on Monday, you need to now!
- Use your review sheets to continue the writing process!