- Today, I'd like you to think about how the sources you've collected so far make their arguments.
- Are there rhetorical techniques in these different perspectives that you can take advantage of in creating your own argument?
- Do certain methods of discussing your topic seem to work better than others?
- How might you benefit from the ongoing conversation when you add your voice to it?
- APA Discussion
Continuing Your Debate
- In a new wiki link on your student page, I'd like you to begin mapping out the conversation.
- Start by listing the main perspectives you've uncovered so far in your research.
- Next, address the questions in the Multiple Perspectives description.
- Finally, write a brief explanation of how this topic is relevant in America today. We'll be exploring this further on Friday!
- This serves as a draft of your Multiple Perspectives Essay! You will most likely be adding to this as you continue your research, but you can use this to build on as you add to your understanding of the topic!
- Continue your research and complete the citations for your Working Bibliography!