- Revisit your thoughts from the end of class Wednesday and freewrite about your overall understanding of the research you're doing and it's significance to American society.
Preparing for Next Week
- The draft of the Multiple Perspectives Essay for this project will be due at your conference next week.
- Let's begin a discussion about how this piece of writing ties into American History.
- Read Chapter 12 from Everything's an Argument for Monday. You do not have a homework assignment for the chapter, but you have to write a proposal for your Research Journal, so it is important that you read it!
- Submit three more Journal Entries, in draft form, to Blackboard by midnight tonight.
- This should comprise 6 total entries; assuming you chose appropriate sources and completed the first 3, you will have the minimum number of entries to satisfy the project requirements! Yay!