- Freewrite about how your topic fits the discussion of proposals from your reading assignment.
- Does your topic lend itself to a proposal of practice or policy?
- Do you intend to address a problem that needs a solution or a need that is not currently addressed?
- Does your own personal experience help support your claim?
- Follow the rubric!
- Writing a Proposal (individually!)
- Let's talk about presentations and how you might collaborate, once you've proposed your ideas individually.
- Prepare a draft of your Multiple Perspectives Essay to bring to your scheduled conference with us (on Wednesday or Friday).