- Questions, comments, concerns?
- What's the difference between Primary and Secondary sources?
- What do primary sources tell us about the past?
- How are we certain that we can trust these sources?
- Analysis Activity - It's all about perspective!
- Slave Ship discussion!
- Quiz in Seminar on Thursday 1/28 over the Introduction and Chapter One of Slave Ship. The quiz will be given at the beginning of class. Please be on time and prepared!
- You will need THREE blue books for your exams in History 1301. You will need to have these to me by Thursday, February 4th.
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEM - I will have a checklist to keep track of who has turned them in. If you do not turn them in, you will not be able to take the exam.
- You can purchase them at the campus bookstore or the Islander bookstore (next to Stripes on Ennis Joslin)!