- Questions/Comments? Concerns?
- Turn in your profiles!
- We'll be meeting in my office (FC126) next Tuesday to discuss some Major Triad Assignments!
- Sign up here.
A Little Reminder?
- Let's take about 15 minutes discuss some important things about your success this semester!
- First, take out a piece of paper (You can tear & share with your neighbor)
- Next, rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 in terms of your ability to multitask.
- Finally, write down some of the things you do while you are studying. Be sure to think about different kinds of studying, reading, writing, practicing vocabulary, etc.
- After you've had a chance to get a few things in writing, I'll ask for you to share your habits & routines with the class!
- This article has some interesting news that you might relate with...
- Now it's time for some Speed Dating!
- Be sure and read chapters 1-3 of Coming of Age in Mississippi (COAM) before Thursday, 1/31. There will be a quiz in Seminar!
- Tomorrow is the last day to register/add classes!