Welcome to Triad B!
- Allow me to introduce myself...
- Hurricane Harvey and who we are, then and now
- So, What Is Seminar, anyway?
Things to Think About: An Icebreaker
- Our school, city, and community were impacted by the recent storm, as you all are aware. Each of us, though, has our own story and perspective on this!
- I'd like you each to write down three sentences that describe your experience with Harvey.
- These can be narrative in nature, like mini-anecdotes; they can relate emotions or feelings you had; they can describe crazy things you saw; they could even talk about things you heard from friends, family, or on the news
- If you need to write more than a sentence, you can, but brevity will help us share these as a class.
- Once you've got your ideas on paper, I'll give you some more instructions!
Learning Communities and Triad B
- Let's take a second to talk about the syllabus for this class, Blackboard, and Sociology as the focus of our LC
- DUGS Ice Cream Social!
- Free Microsoft Office Suite for Students
- Harvey relief assisstance: Please call 361.825.9999, or toll-free at 1.888.234.4005, or email us at email@example.com for assistance.