- Succeeding on quizzes:
- Answering from a sociological perspective. Let's revisit the idea of the Sociological Imagination...how does this shape your quiz answers?
- Using appropriate examples...with details. Numbers, dates, etc. are not the only kind of detail!
- Elaborating effectively vs. rambling. Explain the "So What?"
- Demonstrating that you "get it." If you're just guessing, you need to seek help/discussion/reinforcement before the quiz!
- Succeeding at succeeding:
- Email & other communication
- Finding your way around Blackboard and other important tools
- Remember the syllabus!
Something to Think About