Research Methods and Peer Mentor introduction!
Back to the PK!!
- If you have a partner/group, go ahead and break off and sit with that partner. We will be sitting in these spaces for the rest of class.
- Partners, begin conducting research to either identify a topic or to narrow or focus a topic you have already identified.
- If you think that you have a specific topic, start constructing your "so what" sentence.
- Your "so what" sentence is basically the sentence that identifies your topic and explains why it is relevant or important for us to learn about. It answers the "so what?' question.
- Use this spreadsheet to record the work we've done so far!
Don't forget about your Reading Responses! Your second RR is due by 6pm this coming Sunday.