- Proposal writing!
- Let's check out your research...
- Then, let's take this one Step at a time.
- Keep in mind that most of the basic requirements of the FYRC proposal should be included with your submission, too:
✔ 50-word conference program description of your presentation (abstract)
✔ Proposal (Must include
credible references and/or evidence of primary research! References do not count in word count.):
- 150 words for 15-minute presentations
- 300 words for 45-minute panels
emails, and cell numbers of all presenters, presentation titles (for proposals involving more than one person), English/Seminar faculty (whoever teaches the class where your project was assigned)
- More surveys?
If you're interested in presenting at the FYRC:
- Arrange to meet with me sometime tomorrow, so we can work on citation in your proposal.
- Submit the online proposal application for the FYRC by noon on Friday, March 24th if you'd like to present there!