Scene Performance Writing
- Let's brainstorm what your discussion facilitations will cover and how that connects to your interpretations of the text.
- From the project description:
- One of the things you should be considering, both as facilitators and audience members, is how you can discuss the text itself.
- Those of you that aren't performing this week should use this time, in your performance groups, to discuss your understanding of the text and how you can add your voice to the discussion.
- You can also think ahead to your own performances and try to make a determination about your scene selection.
- Expectations for non-performing groups on Monday?
Sept. 20: Las Muralistas Community Painting Event
The College of Liberal Arts, Academic Affairs, and the Island Waves invite the public to join three Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi alumnae, Sandra Gonzalez, Mayra Zamora, and Monica Marie Garcia, for the Las Muralistas Community Painting Event on Friday, Sept. 20, from 5-7 p.m. in University Center Anchor Ballroom C.
Come out, grab a paint brush, and add your artistic flair to the mural designed by these local artists to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and the history of the Coastal Bend and campus community alike. The mural will be displayed in the University Center upon completion.
This event is free and open to the public, and light refreshments will be provided. For more information, email email@example.com, or call 361.825.2657.