Triad M: Freedom Isn't Free!
HIST 1301: Dr. Peter Moore
- I taught Composition w/him in Triad E last Spring semester. I know his class! :)
- What's good advice for succeeding in Dr. Moore's class?
- GO TO CLASS!
- Pay attention and take GOOD notes because...
- THE NOTES ARE YOUR TEXTBOOK!
- Do the reading and study guides!
- Even though there is no official textbook, we will be reading!
- After the Fact
- Charlotte Temple
- Frederick Douglass
- Exam format
- Short Answer
ENGL 1301: Jennifer Guerra
- This is our first time to work together, but we've both taught for several years :)
- What to expect:
- Writing, writing about writing, and the writing process
- Introduction to academic research, reading, and writing
- Discussions about credibility of sources
- Creative applications of your reading assignments
- Major Assignments: