BLUE BOOKS DUE Wednesday
- Chapter 1-4 Review. Bring notes and your text to class so we may discuss key ideas.
- What are author's main points in each Chapter? Why devote a whole chapter to each topic?
Choose ONE and answer it as FULLY as you can:
- Discuss the role of physical violence in the relationship between owners (or overseers) and slaves. (Chap. 3)
- What were the similarities and differences in work for the slaves of the American colonies. (Chap. 3)
- Discuss slave families: the challenges they faced and the methods they used to retain the family unit. (Chap. 4)