- Syllabus Update (Reflection-events optional)
- Lecture check-in:
- What is a Primary Source? Secondary Source?
- Include examples of each.
- Which type of source is more likely to be biased?
- What are the 5W's and H & D?
- Discussion on the second section of article on Native American and European Encounters:
- What sources are primary/secondary in this reading? (Cortes/Nahua)
- What were your responses to the 'For Critical Thinking' questions?
- Make sure to get the first book and read chapters 1 and 2 this weekend.
- Bring your BLUEBOOKS (3) to complete your assignment by 2/1.