Upcoming Due Dates!
Let's look at the Plans & Key Due Dates
Merit-Based Scholarship for 2017-2018
Through Mar. 1: Scholarship Application Deadline: The scholarship application for current and transfer students opened on Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016, and will remain open until Wednesday, Mar. 1, 2017. This is for merit based scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Read question, underline, rewrite, draw arrows, diagram
- Write down all "memorized" info somewhere on the test first!
We will be naming molecules in class today to practice for Friday's Exam 1. But seeing as it's your Nameday, let's make a game out of it.
- Remind Prof. Crocker to pass out the periodic tables, white boards, markers, paper towels
Rules of the Game:
- All answers must be written down
- Each group will be given ONE dry erase board to write your answer - write legibly, and large!
- Only when your group has finished writing the answer can you "buzz" in.
- Answers with spelling errors will be considered incorrect
- Each group has one chance to present an answer to each question
- If the first group presents an incorrect answer, the other groups will be allowed to buzz in for a chance
- For the group that presents a correct answer, one member must come up to the board to explain their reasoning
- The group with the highest score at the end of the game wins!
- Wins what? A half point extra credit onto your final Seminar grade! And our utmost respect and admiration!