We will be naming molecules in class today to practice for Friday's Exam 1. But seeing as it's your Nameday, let's make a game out of it.
- Remind Prof. Crocker to pass out the periodic tables, white boards, markers, paper towels
Rules of the Game:
- All answers must be written down
- Each group will be given ONE dry erase board to write your answer - write legibly, and large!
- Only when your group has finished writing the answer can you "buzz" in.
- Answers with spelling errors will be considered incorrect
- Each group has one chance to present an answer to each question
- If the first group presents an incorrect answer, the other groups will be allowed to buzz in for a chance
- For the group that presents a correct answer, one member must come up to the board to explain their reasoning
- The group with the highest score at the end of the game wins!
- Wins what? A half point extra credit onto your final Seminar grade! And our utmost respect and admiration!