(5 min) Mention:
- Seminar in Library, second floor study group rooms, on 9/21
- Bring laptop, textbook, study aids, etc.
- Movie Night - Thursday, Sep 21
(10 min) Peer Mentor: Prep for the 1st Exam(s)
(15-20 min) Advising:
- What's active on campus?
- Which organizations related to my major?
- How involved should I get my first semester?
- Links to events going on at TAMU-CC
- Must-see, must-do in Corpus Christi (time allowing)
- Follow-up with open floor for general advising questions
- Still feeling Geology, Environmental Science?
- Thinking about minoring in something?
- Rigor of labs?
(15 min) Tech Support:
- Folder on Blackboard for tech help - let me know if there is something you found helpful that you think I should add
- Sync email on phone
- Download Office 365 for free
- Access TAMU-CC Microsoft Office cloud from anywhere
- Use Outlook, or some other mail manager
- Journal feature of Bb
- "Circling Back" to 1st exam Prep: Let's use the Journal Feature on Blackboard to Identify our Study Plan for Geology Exam 1:
- What specific things are you doing to prepare for the 1st exam. What is your plan? Be specific, think of the when/where/how/why.
- Remind students that they will be using the Learning Community Points Journal to document their connections