Plagiarism Reflection Resource:
- Reflection question
- Share experiences
Importance of APA?
- Avoid plagiarism (prove it!)
- Consistently used in Nursing Program
- More strict grading of your assignments for the Integrated Assignment (Memo, Annotated Bib, etc.)
- You will have the option to due revisions (due by Spring Break)
What is a rubric; How would Prof. Crocker make one for the APA Annotation assignment?
- Pull up assignment description
- Right next to it, pull up best example, insert comments as I explain how it met, did not meet the requirements
Review Annotations from 1/21
- Look at content
- Look at APA format
- Find 5 things that would help these works meet the standards of the assignment
- Track changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7tmsWN6uH0
TRIAD - Memo?
- Discuss Case Study in small groups
- A&P focused; social; ethical; nursing/medical profession
DYAD - Memo Assignment
Annotated Bibliography - Assignment Overview
- What is a Journal and a Peer-Reviewed Article? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fc7UixWEzc
- Should I use Google or Library Resources: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDlEpt0AdKc
- How to Read an Peer-Reviewed Article: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxm2HF_-k0
- Watch first 1.5 minutes only, that is all I am expecting your to dig into your peer-reviewed article!
DYAD - Groups!!
- OneDrive exercise with Plagiarism definition
- Assign group Case Study
- Give time to set up contacts, talk about meeting times, how to handle shared documents
- Remind them that formatting should come at the end, after all content is hammered out - doesn't work so well formatting in shared space (need to download to Word to make final changes)