To meet for a 15-minute conference with Prof. Crocker
- In order to accommodate the time needed for me to meet with all of my students, Seminar is cancelled on April 3rd & April 5th.
- If you still need to sign up, please view my available time slots by clicking on the following link and email me with your top 3 preferences
- Available Time Slots to meet with Prof. Crocker
- Please come prepared to discuss your topic of choice. I have provided a list of talking points below, but if you have something different you would like to discuss, please feel free to bring that up as well!
Please come on time! If you are more than 5 minutes late, we will have to reschedule.
List of Suggested Talking Points
- I would be happy to discuss any personal matters that you would either like advice on or simply to have a sympathetic ear
- Why here, why now?
- Broad goals for college, specific goals for courses
- Are you meeting them? What more do you want to achieve this semester?
- Recommendation letters for volunteer work, internships, jobs?
- Evaluation of resume/cover letter
- Plans to transfer/apply to a different university?
- Tell me about your perception of your success in the learning community
- High moments
- Low moments
- Bring your calculated mid-term grades for the learning community
- Are you having any thoughts about dropping?
- Team performance
- What you have learned
- What you hope to improve on
- Tell me about your thoughts about Seminar
- Schedule for summer/fall semester
- Registering for classes
- Do you have any holds?