The “Schedule Planning and Registration Guide” goes into extreme detail for those who are very detail-oriented. For more visual learners, ITC put out a YouTube video on looking up classes and registration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7NP4fWUvzs
- SAIL and access to other links: http://sail.tamucc.edu/
- Degree planner: http://degreeplanner.tamucc.edu/
- Look up your advisor: http://aatc.tamucc.edu/current/advisors.html
- Look up classes and learning communities: http://banner.tamucc.edu/schedule/
- Final Exam schedule: http://registrar.tamucc.edu/Register%20for%20Classes/Final_Exams.html
- Find out what Learning Communities are available: http://penguin.tamucc.edu/~rsperry/FYLCP/Spring2017/
- You must take TWO seminars (not one!), so make sure to work one into your schedule!
Here is what we talked about in class on October 17th!
- Answer Key to Common Registration/GPA/Withdrawing Questions
- Excel spreadsheet for How to Calculate Your Grade in Seminar & Chemistry
- Take care of your holds NOW!! Not later, NOW!! Or you will not be allowed to register for Spring classes.
- If you want to meet one-on-one with your advisor, set up an appointment sooner than later
- The Spring 2017 class schedule is up
- Lori Shearin is visiting Seminar October 26th, so make sure to be there so you can get your advising hold lifted (if you are an Engineering major)
- Check out my Advising Info link on the sidebar