- Access the Blackboard course for UCCP 1102 (Seminar)
- Click on "Content" on the left side bar
- Click on the "Assignments" folder
- Click on the "Online Seminar" folder
- You will see the APA Annotation assignment, and if you scroll down you'll see the Triad and Dyad Syllabus assignments as well.
- In order to submit an assignment, click on the APA Annotation assignment link.
- You'll see the following information at the top of the page and as you scroll down the page.
- You may do one of two things:
1. Click on the "Write Submission" button to use the Blackboard text box to type your assignment.
2. First type and save your assignment in a Word document (.doc or .docx file), save to your computer, and then click on the "Browse Your Computer" button on the Blackboard assignment submission page to upload your document.
- Then click the blue "Submit" button to submit the assignment.