Click here to view the Conference Schedule
Conference Logistics FAQ
|Where do we meet?||FC 140 OR BH 128 OR UC 306 (check the schedule!)|
|How long will the conferences will last?||10-15 minutes|
|What do I need to bring?||1) A complete Teamwork Evaluation sheet (see front page of conference worksheet)|
|2) Your proposed schedule for next semester (see back page of conference worksheet)|
|3) Your calculated mid-term grades for CHEM/COMP/Seminar OR GEOL/Seminar|
|What will we talk about?||Please reference the list of talking points (see below)|
|How do I reschedule?||Email Vanessa Crocker at email@example.com|
|Are conferences mandatory?||YES, conferences are mandatory!|
List of Talking Points
- Why here, why now?
- Broad goals for college, specific goals for courses
- Are you meeting them? What more do you want to achieve this semester?
- Tell me about your perception of your success in the learning community
- High moments
- Low moments
- Bring your calculated mid-term grades for the learning community
- Are you having any thoughts about dropping?
- Team performance
- What you have learned
- What you hope to improve on
- Tell me about your thoughts on Symposium
- Schedule for next semester
- Your thoughts on which learning community you would like to be in next semester
- Registering for classes
- Do you have any holds?