The primary objectives of First-Year Seminar are for students to:
- Explore the interconnections among the Triad/Tetrad courses;
- Develop critical thinking skills and significant learning;
- Clarify personal values, goals, and strengths;
- And develop the ability to learn through study, discussion, writing, cooperation, and collaboration.
Seminar Learning Outcomes
- Students will apply interdisciplinary knowledge to address and analyze real-world issues.
- Students will interpret and evaluate various research materials and/or perspectives.