Minimum Requirements for the Mock-Up
1. Poster layout slide
- Click here to view a sample and help you get started on creating your slide. Do NOT simply copy-paste into your PPT. You must take the time to modify the slide to make it a true representation of your own poster design (Retrieved from colinpurrington.com/tips/poster-design.com)
2. One sample for each type of text type (font & size)
- Section headings
- Body text
- Captions or descriptions
3. A sample of your color scheme
4. One sample of your figures (to scale) with caption and citation
- For your reference, click here to see the Poster Presentation guidelines from the Writing Center
- Keep in mind that this is a minimum standard. If you want to present a more complete product, I encourage you to do so.
- The mock-up must be done on your tri-fold poster
- Please DO NOT paste/tape anything to your poster board yet! Use the sticky tack provided so that you may easily make modifications after you receive feedback.
- Do not allow yourself to violate the Honor Code by plagiarizing
- You are presenting in a public forum, so it especially important to be detail-oriented and format your citations correctly according to APA formatting guidelines.