Objective: To present a complete rough draft of the poster during Seminar on November 15th.
1. Verbal Presentation
- Present your research topic to your audience as you intend to do at Symposium
- 5-7 minutes in length
- Tri-fold poster is required
- Posters must be completed prior to attending Seminar, though this is a rough draft
- Do not paste or tape your material to the poster!! You will more than likely need to make changes after the feedback you recieve.
- Sticky tack will be provided ahead of time
For your reference, click here to see the Poster Presentation guidelines from the Writing Center
- Do not allow yourself to violate the Honor Code by plagiarizing
- You are presenting in a public forum, so it especially important to be detail-oriented and format your citations correctly according to APA formatting guidelines.