1. Teams, Contact Info, & Transportation
- I have confirmed that both of our teams will be sent to the same site! I will let you know where we are assigned to volunteer as soon as I find out myself.
- Rachel Johnson's Team (aka the "Dyad" team) - Contact Prof. Johnson @ (361) 232-7110
- Jazmine's Team (aka the "Triad" team) - Contact Jazmine @ (281) 636-0693
- You may also contact me directly at any time, I will be out there, too, only with a different team - Prof. Crocker's cell phone: (210) 605-0437
- Make sure to sign the waiver before you arrive! By Friday night would be best.
- Here is the link to the waiver: https://orgsync.com/26401/forms/248986
- Team Name:
- 11AM students (Prof. Johnson's team) = "First-Year Seminar - Team Dyad"
- 12PM students (Jazmine's team) = "First-Year Seminar - Team Triad"
3. Event Details - Saturday, March 25th
- Meeting Time: 8:00am
- Meeting Location: Bay Hall Lawn
- Bring your Sand Dollar card to sign in!
- For all details regarding logistics for the event, check out the following document: Logistics for the Day Doc
- The Big Event is handing out awards - to see them, check out the following document: Awards Doc
4. Other Details
- I will post here when I found out what site your team will be sent to - that may determine the type of clothing you choose to wear, but for now I'd plan on wearing something to get dirty/sweat in.
- You will be receiving a Big Event shirt on Saturday morning, but otherwise you should definitely show up in some TAMU-CC swag if you've got it!
- Until we find out where your volunteer site will be, plan on working outside for the event. If that's the case, I highly recommend bringing the following:
- Water bottle