BUY your tri-fold POSTER now!
- Office Depot, Walmart, Target, online, etc.
- You will be using it to present on November 15th!
Time Management Check - The Next 2-3 Weeks
|11/8||2:00-3:00pm||Erin's Office Hours - Glasscock|
|11/9||10:00am-12:00pm||Dr. Val's Office Hours - CS 205|
|11/9||11:00am-12:00pm||SI session - EN 103|
|11/9||4:00-5:00pm||Erin's Office Hours - Glasscock|
|11/9||11:59pm||Symposium PPT Slides due|
|11/10||No Seminar||Class cancelled due to individual conferences|
|11/11||9:00-10:00am||SI session - CI 112|
|11/11||by 5:00pm||DROP DATE|
|11/14||4:00-5:00pm||SI session - CS 114|
|11/15||Seminar||In-Class "Rough Draft" Poster Presentation|
|11/16||11:59pm||Geology Connect Homework due|
|11/17||12:30pm||Geology Exam 3|
|11/22||via Blackboard||Earthquake Exercise due for Geology|
Mid-Term Letter Grades
- Posted on SAIL
- Please check your email! For those of you who have not communicated with me at all, you will soon lose any opportunity to submit incomplete assignments.
- Do not allow yourself to violate the Honor Code by plagiarizing
- You are presenting in a public forum, so it especially important to be detail-oriented and format your citations correctly according to APA formatting guidelines.
Game Plan for First-Year Symposium
Objective: Make a poster and verbal presentation depicting your team's research topic
1. Make a PowerPoint that includes all of the content for the Poster (due November 9th @11:59pm)
- Click here to view all of the details for the Symposium PPT slides (found under "Assignments & Grades" on left sidebar)
2. Present a rough draft of the poster presentation during Seminar on November 15th
- Click here to view all of the details for the In-Class Poster Presentation & Peer Review (found under "Assignments & Grades" on left sidebar)
3. Present a final draft of the poster presentation at Symposium on November 29th
- Click here to view all of the details for Symposium (found under "Assignments & Grades" on left sidebar)