BUY your tri-fold POSTER now!
- Office Depot, Walmart, Target, online, etc.
- You will be using it to present on November 14th!
Time Management Check - The next 2-3 weeks
|10/26||In-Class||Advising Visit with Ms. Shearin|
|10/26||1:00-4:00pm||Dr. Owens' Office Hours - CS 130A|
|10/27||11:00am-12:00pm||Dr. Owens' Office Hours - CS 130A|
|10/30||11:59pm||Connect - Ch. 4 due|
|10/31||Class Cancelled||No Seminar due to Individual Conferences|
|11/2||11:59pm||ALEKS Topic 9 due|
|11/4||11:59pm||Connect LS 5 due|
|11/6||11:59pm||Connect - Ch. 5 due|
|11/6||11:59pm||Rough Draft - Symposium Poster PPT Slides due|
|11/7||In-Class||Peer Evaluation & Poster Presentation (Graded)|
|11/9||Class Cancelled||No Seminar due to Individual Conferences|
|11/10||9:30am||Chemistry Exam 3|
|11/11||by 5:00pm||DROP DATE|
|11/13||11:59pm||Connect LS 6 due|
Advising Visit with Ms. Lori Shearin
- Bring your computers to class so you can work on your schedule
- Come with your questions prepared
No Seminar on Monday, October 31st!
Game Plan for First-Year Symposium
Objective: Make a poster and verbal presentation depicting your team's research topic
1. Create PowerPoint presentation that includes all of your team's proposed content for the Poster
- PowerPoint slides are due November 6th @ 11:59pm
- In-Class Proposed Poster Presentation, with Peer Review occur on November 7th
2. Present a rough draft of the poster presentation during Compinars on November 14th or 16th
- Includes a PPT presentation and a poster "mock-up"
- Click here for detailed information for Compinars (found under "Assignments & Grades" on left sidebar)
3. Present a final draft of your poster presentation during Symposium on November 30th
- Includes poster only (along with verbal presentation, no PPT)
- Click here to view Symposium requirements